Are you coming to the career fair on March 8 at the Worrell Gym from 11-2? Here are Career Services’ recommendations for making the most out of your time there:
· Dress for success – first impressions count!
· Research the companies who are scheduled to attend.
· Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
· Bring your CPCC Student ID – you’ll be eligible to get a professional headshot for your social media accounts.
· If a recruiter tells you to apply for their job online, they’re not trying to brush you off, some cannot accept resumes at a career fair for a variety of reasons. Make sure to apply online and mention that you met the recruiter at the Career Fair.
Check out this video to learn more about how to prepare for the Career Fair. Complete event information is available on the Career Services website. To get customized emails with employers hiring for YOUR program area, fill out your profile on the CPCC Student Job Board today!
Use #CPCCGetHired to find more information on social media. See you there!