Central Piedmont is devoted to helping you have the best learning experience possible. All academic and student support services are available online. Limited staff are available on campus to provide general information during the following times:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 am – 7 pm (evening hours are subject to change)
Learn more about Central Piedmont’s student support services at www.cpcc.edu/current-students. The service you need is available online, please don’t hesitate to call or email to let us know how we can help.
If you experience issues, please know that we are here to support you. Complete the Central Piedmont Cares student form, and a Central Piedmont staff member will reply to you within 2-3 business days during standard college hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm).
Please also remember to wear a face covering and complete the weekly Health Acknowledgement Form, which is required while on campus. Visit the return to campus page for details.
The college has established the Central Piedmont Cares initiative to connect directly with you and to help you with any challenges you’re facing. Although we miss seeing you on campus, we can still help meet your needs and offer support. Many in-person support services that students rely on are now offered remotely. Whether you need to explore strategies to take care of your mental health, need help planning your next semester or career move, or have financial or other vital need concerns – we are here.
Please visit the Central Piedmont Cares website for information regarding available resources. If you need additional assistance, please fill out the Central Piedmont Cares student form. Once the submission is received, a Central Piedmont staff member will reach out to you within the next 2-3 business days during standard college hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).
Please stay encouraged and focused on your goals this upcoming semester. If you’re experiencing issues, please know we are here to support you. Please call our Information Center at 704.330.2722 during business hours or submit your questions online for help.
We are here to help you, and we are ready to help you reach your academic goals! Familiarize yourself with the college’s Student Support Services which are available to support you this semester.
Check out these links for help in getting started at Central Piedmont this fall.
During your extended Spring Break, Central Piedmont staff and faculty have been working around the clock to transition thousands of courses to online delivery. We know many of you need help and have questions. Please know your instructors and student services staff members are here to assist. All student services are available online or by phone. Please use the college website to find the service you need, and don’t hesitate to call or email.
We ask for your patience and understanding while we navigate this transition together. You may experience some delays, but we promise to respond to your questions and concerns as quickly as possible. Please remember to:
- Go online.The college has created a comprehensive Web page with resources to help you during this transition. Visit learnremotely.cpcc.edu to discover what you need to know if you’re taking online courses, or if your courses have moved online.
- Check your college email often for communication from your instructors and the college. This is the college’s official channel of communication, and we will provide email updates as soon as the information becomes available.
- Visit the college’s COVID-19 Web page to review all announcements and instructions related to the coronavirus.
- Download the Central Piedmont Mobile app for your phone from the App store or the Google Play app store. This is a convenient way to access news, Blackboard, MyCollege, and your college email account.
- Stay connected with Central Piedmont social media. This is a fast, easy way to stay up-to-date.
We remain dedicated to preserving the health, safety, and academic needs of our students. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you this week and the weeks to come.