At Central Piedmont, the options for getting involved are endless. As we’ve adapted to a remote learning environment, we can’t help but miss seeing our students on campus. But exciting improvements are happening while students are away.
The college has over 70 clubs and organizations that you can choose from, as well as fitness and recreation activities. Many of which take place in Worrell Gym on Central Campus.
Check out the new and improved Worrell Gym floor!
Are you coming to the career fair on March 9 at the Worrell Gym from 11-2? Here are Career Services’ recommendations for making the most out of your time there:
· Dress for success – first impressions count!
· Research the companies who are scheduled to attend.
· Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
· Bring your CPCC Student ID – you’ll be eligible to win great prizes (including a $500 CPCC Scholarship) and get a professional headshot for your social media accounts.
· Get a guided tour of the event at 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
· If a recruiter tells you to apply for their job online, they’re not trying to brush you off, some cannot accept resumes at a career fair for a variety of reasons. Make sure to apply online and mention that you met the recruiter at the Career Fair
Complete event information is available on the Career Services website: www.cpcc.edu/career/fair. Use #CPCCGetHired to find more information on social media. See you there!