During this time where we’re all online together, it’s still possible to stay connected to each other and to Central Piedmont. Let Student Life & Service-Learning offer you some easy ways to maintain your connections virtually!
- Esports Recreation Program is a new way to connect and engage in a virtual gaming world. Student Life is utilizing the Mission Control platform and students may register for a league by downloading the Mission Control mobile application and joining a league at Central Piedmont Community. Learn more information today!
- Finding a job in a virtual environment is tough! We invite you to join us for our Jump On Board Workshop where we will help you navigate job search strategies that work. Complete the Registration Form today to reserve your spot. Join us October 13 from 5:00 to 6:00pm via Zoom. Contact Anita McGill if you have any questions.
- Join Student Life for the Hispanic Heritage Month Zoom Party, October 14 from 3:00 – 5:00pm to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. There will be music and a live DJ! (Meeting ID: 939 9484 4437, Passcode: 286795)
- All students are invited to participate in the Supporting Your LGBTQ+ Peers Training October 23, 12:00 to 1:00pm, a learning experience to help students better understand the queer and trans community. Learn more on how to onnect with campus and community resources to support your fellow LGBTQ+ peers.
- Central Piedmont is hosting a food share event on Harris Campus, where members of our community can get access to FREE food! The best part is, you don’t even have to leave your car, because it’s a Drive-Thru event! Join us Friday, November 11, 10:30 to 11:30 am. Advance registration is required. Register Today!
Questions? Ideas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!