Central Piedmont Information Technology Services has migrated the pay for print systems to a new system called Print Anywhere. All student print quota balances were migrated over to the new system. For additional information about the new printing system, please visit our Print Anywhere website. The website contains information on how to print and use the funding system.
If you have any questions, please contact the ITS help desk at 704.330.5000 or at email@example.com.
It’s EASY! Making print setting changes only takes a couple of clicks.
Here are some simple measures to make your printing more sustainable:
- Print ONLY when necessary — ask yourself: “Do I REALLY need that copy?”
- Don’t print meeting agendas — send them electronically and include in your slide or PowerPoint presentation
- Print in duplex mode — printing on both sides of the paper uses HALF AS MUCH paper
- Print in “grayscale”, “eco”, or “draft” mode
- Print in color only when necessary
- Use Century Gothic font — it uses less toner or ink
- Don’t use background stationary in emails – it uses a lot more toner/ink, and, in fact, is not in compliance with CPCC email standards
- Re-use the backside of printed pages that would otherwise go in the recycle bin
- Avoid multi- or duplicate prints — proofread and spell check on screen prior to printing
- Send documents electronically whenever possible
- Delete unnecessary internet graphics prior to printing, change to smaller font sizes and don’t print in bold
- Print only the pages you need instead of the entire document
- Post documents on Blackboard and other shared college electronic sites instead of printing and distributing
CPCC IS COMMITTED TO SAVING ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY!
If you have any questions, contact Pam Metcalf, director of Energy and Sustainability, at 704.330.6079.
CPCC Campus Printing and Signs is conveniently located on CPCC’s Central Campus and provides high quality printing and copying services to CPCC students, employees and local non-profit organizations.
Our facility is equipped with the latest printing technology, giving our team the ability to produce copies, letterhead, business cards, invitations, fliers, posters, banners, books, signs and more, quickly, on time and at an affordable rate.
Contact us today to let us know how we can assist you with your printing or copying needs. We look forward to working with you!