Are you interested in being a peer mentor? We have new PEER MENTORING SCHOLARSHIP that will offer up to $2,000 a semester.
You must have the following requirements:
- Completed 12 credit hours
- Must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Provide (1) reference letter
- Attend Peer Mentor Training and dedicate at least 2 hours a week
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the spring 2019 semester
For additional questions, please contact the following: First Year Experience at ext. 6100 (visit CH 110) or Office of Mentoring and Bridge at ext. 6656 (visit CH 120)