The MAN UP Program is a male mentoring program that provides comprehensive activities that promote personal development, academic improvement and other social and educational advancement needs. This program is open to all Central Piedmont male students.
Join us for:
- MAN UP “Real Talk” Monday, January 27th at 12:30 pm on the Central Campus in Overcash 220.
- Bring your “A” game EVERY Thursday at 4:30pm in Worrell room 1112. Come join us.
Learn more about MANUP online or contact the MAN UP Lab at 704-330-2722 ext. 6142.
Central Piedmont has several opportunities for you to get a mentor.
Check out these programs and GET INVOLVED:
- MAN UP Program is a male mentoring program that provides wrap-around services and comprehensive activities that promote personal development, academic improvement and other social and educational advancement needs. It is open to ALL Central Piedmont male students. For more information: MAN UP
- Positive Community for Women (PCW) is a female empowerment program facilitated by Counseling Services. We work to support and uplift college women through workshops, mentoring, community service projects, and social/cultural activities. Our goal is to provide a positive learning environment where women are empowered to improve their lives through education and personal growth. For more information: Positive Community for Women
- The Peer Mentoring Program is an opportunity for Central Piedmont students to get support from a peer during their first year in college. You will have assistance with finding the answers to a variety of questions, ranging from academic concerns to the challenges of balancing school and other priorities. For more information: Peer Mentoring
- Ruth G Shaw Scholars is an annual program and is limited to 10 female students who will participate in sessions, both with Ruth G. Shaw scholar mentors and separately with scholars. For more information: Ruth G Shaw
Looking to be a role model for students providing access resources and services? Or perhaps you are looking for a knowledgeable guide that can assist you through your journey here at CPCC? Join our Peer Mentor program! Contact email@example.com for more details.
CPCC’s Peer Mentoring Program, housed in the College’s First Year Experience Department, is seeking mentors and mentees to participate in its Peer Mentoring Program. The program helps new students discover the resources they need to succeed at CPCC. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.330.2722, ext. 3680.