The online learning and professional development platform long used by Central Piedmont students, was upgraded on August 5 when Lynda.com became LinkedIn Learning.
All Central Piedmont students have FREE access to this tool. Visit the ITS Service Catalog to learn how to access LinkedIn Learning to begin accessing its customized learning experience that features instructional content relevant to your professional interests and goals.
Here’s what you can expect:
- New Look, Same Content – LinkedIn Learning offers the same high-quality library of on-demand, expert-led instructional videos as Lynda.com
- Automatic Carryover – Your Lynda.com learning history, account into and certifications may take up to a week to update in LinkedIn Learning; please be patient
- Flexible Learning – Watch instructional videos on any device, on and offline at your convenience
- Personalized Learning – Curate your experience with trending skills in your field based on your likes and what your colleagues are watching
- User-Friendly Interface – Find and view content more quickly and easily with an improved interface
- Stay Ahead – Insights from 575 million users help predict learning trends that will empower you to learn more
While you will notice changes to the longtime learning and professional development platform once you visit the site, you’ll find many popular features have remained intact. To help you best utilize and navigate LinkedIn Learning, ITS has posted online training tutorials for you to access at lynda.com/LinkedIn-tutorials/How-Use-LinkedIn-Learning/496940-2.html.
For more information and FAQs, please visit cpcc.edu/linkedin-learning. If you have any questions about the upgrade, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.