During this time where we’re all online together, it’s still possible to stay connected to each other and to Central Piedmont. Let Student Life & Service-Learning offer you some easy ways to maintain your connections virtually!
- Student Life would like to continue connecting with students, and we need your help! Help us identify some activities, information, and ideas that students might be interested in during this time. Tell us your thoughts in this online survey!
- Applications for the 2020-2021 Ruth G. Shaw Scholarship and Women’s Leadership Program are now available! Click here to learn more and to access the online application, due April 17.
- Stay active! Follow CPCC Student Life on Instagram, and watch out for our weekly workouts with Lindsey (and other fun things too!)! FaceTime a friend and stay fit together.
- Many of us had Sensoria events on our calendars. We’re sad it was canceled, but here’s a reading from the US Poet Laureate, Joy Harjo, who would have joined us on campus.
- Connect with classmates and your teacher using WebEx Teams! It’s helpful, free to students, and easy to use!
Questions? Ideas? Email email@example.com and let us know!