Please find below, your payment due dates for your classes:
If you registered for fall 2016 curriculum classes…
- …between April 22 and June 24, your payment is due no later than July 11.
- …between July 1 and July 15, your payment is due no later than July 18.
- …between July 16 and July 22, your payment is due no later than July 25.
- …between July 23 and July 29, your payment is due no later than August 1.
- …between July 30 and August 5, your payment is due no later than August 8.
- …between August 6 and August 16, payment for all fall term registrations is due at the time of registration.
- …between August 17 and August 26, your payment is due no later than August 29.
After the start of the curriculum term, payment must be received by Monday of the week following your registration. Your classes may be cancelled if your payment is not received by the applicable deadline date.
Remember to register early for the best course selection!
The information below provides priority dates and times for currently enrolled students and the first open registration date for new and returning students. If you are a currently enrolled student, you will also receive notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Priority registration is for currently enrolled SPRING* students in degree,diploma or certificate programs with:
- 50+ completed* credit hours April 26 (noon)
- Active Military and Veterans April 27 (7:30 a.m.)
- 30-49 completed* credit hours April 29 (7:30 a.m.)
- 10-29 completed* credit hours April 30 (7:30 a.m.)
- 0-9 completed* credit hours May 1 (7:30 a.m.)
- All other currently enrolled May 2 (7:30 a.m.)
Open registration for summer and fall begins May 6. Summer registration ends May 16 and fall registration ends August 14. For more information, call 704.330.2722 or visit www.cpcc.edu/getstarted
Corporate and Continuing Education for summer classes begins April 26 and is ongoing throughout the term. For more information, call 704.330.4223.
*For purposes of priority registration, completed credits do not include ungraded classes, audits, grades of “I” or “F,” literacy classes or non-credit continuing education classes. To view your priority registration date, go online to CPCC Login, log in, click on “Students” and then choose the “Priority Registration – View priority registration information” link.