Meet Your Student Government Association (SGA) Leaders

Executive Committee for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023

We say a big, “hello!” — The Student Government Association (SGA) would like to formally introduce ourselves. SGA is the student-led government body representing student needs and interests by  bridging better communication between faculty and students. We also help facilitate club activity in collaboration with Student Engagement. SGA represents all campuses  and are excited for the upcoming year. Meet the representatives of the Executive Committee for fall 2022 – spring 2023:

President: Kay Mahoney
My name is Kay Mahoney (they/them) and I am the current President of the Student Government Association here at Central Piedmont. I joined the Advertising + Graphic Design department, and knew I wanted to stay. A passion of mine is social justice, so, during my time in office, I will strive to ensure that all other students can find their place here, too.

Vice President: Zack Moore
My name is Zachary Nathan Moore (he/him) and I represent the students of CPCC as the current Vice President of SGA. As the vice president I will ensure that each and every student feels welcome and represented at Central Piedmont. We are all students, but we are all going through very different situations, so Central Piedmont should continue to be a place where everyone can escape the craziness of life and feel supported and encouraged.

Secretary: Paige Crawford
My name is Paige Crawford (she/her)and I am the Secretary for Student Government
2022-2023 term. Student government has allowed me to form lasting connections with other students who have similar interests, and goals as me.

Treasurer: Ena Imai
My name is Ena Imai (she/her) and I am the Treasurer for the Student Government Association of 2022-2023 term. I am studying Biology in pursuit of my Associate in Science. I am passionate about helping others and SGA provides the perfect opportunity to do so. My goal as treasurer is to address and resolve any funding concerns.

Public Information Officer: Courtney Benson
My name is Courtney Benson (she/her) and I am the Public Information Officer for Student Government. My goal this year is to be an advocate and amplifier for the student body.

Each campus had Senators to represent the specific needs of the student body. SGA just finished the interviewing process and will be announcing the elected candidates soon. To contact SGA about questions, comments, or concerns, we have a Contact Form listed below. We also hold bi-weekly General Assembly meetings that students and faculty are invited to attend and listen, or speak if requested.

Please stay tuned to Central Piedmont Today for upcoming announcements about Senators, website updates with links to the General Assembly meeting and club fund request, and more.