*Submit a story now or continue reading for more information*
Student Life Needs YOU!
Join us in sharing your experiences as part of the Student Life family
and help us encourage other students to get involved on campus.
Student submissions can include:
- Experiences as a Student Leader – Why did you get involved? How has your life been impacted by Student Life? What is it like to be a student leader?
- Club Activities and Achievements – What is the purpose of your student organization? How did your event make a difference on campus or in the community? Is there a club member that deserves recognition for his/her leadership? Did your club or a member receive an award/honor?
- Personal Stories – Do you have a story to share about your life as a community college student or the journey it took to get you where you are today?
Club Advisor submissions can include:
- Experiences as an advisor – Why did you volunteer to be a club advisor? What do you like best about your role? What is the most rewarding thing about working with student leaders?
- Club Activities and Achievements – What is the purpose of your student organization? How is your student organization supporting CPCC academics? Would you like to highlight a specific event or achievement?
If you would like to contribute to the Student Life blog,
please click here to complete a submission form.
**Please note: time and space may limit use of submissions. The Office of Student Life reserves the right to determine which submissions are most appropriate for use on the blog.**