Today marks the beginning of elections for the 2015-2016 Student Government Association (SGA) Executive Committee. The SGA is an organization run by CPCC students to represent fellow students, while also supporting the mission of the College and the Office of Student Life. The purpose of the SGA is to:
- Advocate for the student body by conveying the opinions, ideas, wishes, and needs of the students to the administration, faculty, and staff.
- Enhance student life on campus through social, cultural, and educational activities.
- Provide support to student organizations.
Exercise your right to vote!! We encourage all students to learn more about the candidates and to cast their vote for the 2015-2016 Executive Committee.
Candidates for Office:
- President: Merit Bajonero and Alvan Makoundi-Tchibinda
- Vice President: De’Angelo Floyd and Grace Matabishi
- Public Information Officer: Ali Hamud
- Treasurer: Jacquez Mays
- Secretary: Yelena Ganchenko and Shelby Jones