The NEW Faculty and Staff Resource Page on the Disability Services website!
Please visit the website to learn more about your role and responsibilities to assist students with disabilities at CPCC. The college as a whole is responsible for ensuring equal access for all students in order to maintain compliance with the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). So, we created this website to help you learn how to do your part. Here’s what you’ll find on the website:
- The accommodation form procedure for faculty
- Using the Disability Services Testing Center: Instructions for faculty
- Referring students to Disability Services-Best practices for faculty and staff
- FAQs for faculty and staff
- Link to the NEW Disability Services online training for faculty and staff-PD credit (Offered in Fall 2015)
Still have questions after visiting the website? You can call, visit our office, or email us! Please visit our contact us page for information on our staff and locations. We look forward to working with the faculty and staff in the upcoming semester! Thank you!