Central Piedmont offers you a ton of ways to get involved, make friends, do good for others, and have fun. While we offer hundreds of unique experiences on each campus during the semester (calendar of events), here are the Top 5 Ways to Plug-In This Week.
- Service-In-Action Event: Children’s Theatre (Off-Campus): (Wed, March. 11, 9 am-11am and 11am-1pm) Student volunteers will assist in ushering in school groups attending the playhouse to watch the performance. They are welcome to watch most of the performance, and then at the conclusion, will assist in ushering the school groups back outside to their buses. Ushers are asked to wear a print-free white top and black bottoms or a Central Piedmont shirt. Volunteers will be indoors and will be able to store their coats and bags if necessary. **5 volunteers requested at each shift. Please sign up here.
- Spring Fling (Merancas Campus): (Mon, March 16, 9:30 am-11:30am)
Join Student Life and SGA for our annual spring festival! There will be various recreational activities, arts and crafts, treats, and music! Please contact: Cassie.Sinkovitz@cpcc.edu
- Spring Fest (City View Campus): (Tues, March 17, 11am-2:00pm) Join us for a day full of music, games, and activities. Contact: John.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Rights: Let’s Talk –Valiant Women of the Vote (Central Campus): (Tue, March 17, 11am-1:30pm) Join us for a discussion on Women’s Rights in honor of Women’s History Month. Light refreshments served.
- Where Are My Clovers?: (Central Campus): (Tue, March 17, 12:30 pm-3pm) The Campus Activities Board is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day-themed scavenger hunt around Central campus! There will be prizes for those who find all the clues. The first clue is at our Table at the Worrell Patio. There will be free snacks, prizes, and bead necklaces!
- Please sign up here. for this event using the following link: CPCC Service-In-Action Website Address: ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center, 300 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202. There are two shifts you may sign up for on this project.