You may have noticed some new improvements to the Library web pages to help you access the resources you need more efficiently.
Here are some updates you will see:
- Search functionality placed prominently at the top of the main page so you can easily look for books, articles and more.
- Most-used information accessible at the top with less scrolling and clicks.
- Direct links to tools and information, eliminating duplicate landing pages.
- Visual tiles that efficiently direct you to resources and information.
We will continue to work on improving this very important content resource. Share your feedback by sending an email to email@example.com.
To learn about parking on Central Piedmont campuses, visit https://www.cpcc.edu/locations/parking. You will find maps for all campuses that include parking lots and decks, and information about parking regulations and procedures.
Access the Parking Web page on cpcc.edu here:
- Under ‘Locations’ in the top navigation of all web pages
- On the ‘Current Students’ dashboard under Campus Resources
To stay up-to-date on parking information, follow #cpccparking on your social media accounts.
Do you have a topic you would like to see on Web Tip Wednesday? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In response to student survey feedback, we will provide you with a weekly tip about how to navigate the website (cpcc.edu) to find the information and tools you most need as a Central Piedmont student. Did you know there is a Current Students ‘dashboard’ page? Visit https://www.cpcc.edu/current-students. You can access this dashboard from the Current Students link in the top right corner on every page of cpcc.edu.
If you don’t see the information you need, or have suggestions for improving the student dashboard page, send an email to email@example.com or call 704.330.5000. Check back next Wednesday for another web tip!