Central Piedmont offers you a ton of ways to get involved, make friends, do good for others, and have fun. While we offer hundreds of unique experiences on each campus during the semester (calendar of events), here are the Top 5 Ways to Plug-In This Week.
- Volunteer Fair (Levine Campus): (Wed., Feb. 19, 11:30am-1pm) Stop by and meet local nonprofits and community organizations! These organizations have multiple opportunities for students to gain service hours and give back to their community. Contact: email@example.com for more information.
- Business Etiquette Lunch Training (Central Campus): (Thu., Feb. 20, 11:30am-12:30pm) Professional work settings may require you to join your future boss for a meal. Do you have the skills to eat while speaking professionally? Wonder which fork to use? Do you need to practice your “small talk” with strangers? Students will have free lunch in the Van Every Culinary building at Central Campus the following week, and this mandatory etiquette training session is required the week before the lunch. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Service In Action – Reedy Creek Elementary (Off-Campus): (Sat., Feb. 22, 10am-2pm) Students will participate in the festival for parents and students at the school. Volunteers will work in partners to run the exhibits, teachers will be present to guide and explain. Volunteers will be indoors and it is suggested that they wear a t shirt with jeans and sneakers (casual). Please sign up for this event using the following link: CPCC Service-In-Action Website
- Recreation Volleyball (Central Campus): (Mon., Feb. 24, 1pm-3pm) Come on out to the Worrell gymnasium and play some volleyball! Drop-in style of play with teams based on who shows up first. Open to all currently enrolled CP students with current semester sticker. Appropriate dress required to participate.
- Black History Month Trivia (Harper Campus): (Tue., Feb. 25, 11:30am-1pm) Join us at the Harper 4 First Floor Atrium to show off your history skills and learn some great Black History Month facts!