During this time where we’re all online together, it’s still possible to stay connected to each other and to Central Piedmont. Visit the Student Life Events Calendar for some easy ways to maintain your connections virtually!
- Attend the FREE webinar for students – “Crisis Budget Management.” We are offering this program each week through the end of the term. Learn important information about how you can best manage your money through this difficult time. Click here to see our options of dates, to register, and to receive login information for joining the webinar. You can also visit the Student Life Events Calendar for complete details as well.
- Looking for a good social support group during this strange time? Join Danielle, from the Central Piedmont Family Resource Center, for FRC virtual open office hours on Thursdays at 4pm, beginning April 23. She’ll host students for a virtual group gathering with guided discussion on healthy practices during this stressful time. Visit the Student Life Events calendar for details or email Danielle.Dosunmu@cpcc.edu if you’d like to attend!
- Join Student Life and the Central Piedmont Library to jam with DJ-CK in celebration of National Library Week on Friday, April 24, 6pm-8pm. Library Live 2020 is being sponsored by CP Library and Student Life, and students, faculty and staff are invited to jam with DJ-CK as he plays classic music from major recording artists. Let us bring you some joy as you shelter in place!
- Visit our student juried art show! Support your fellow student artists who were selected to participate in this special event. Click here to see the full show.
- Miss the blood drive that Central Piedmont hosted? There are many other opportunities in our community as donating blood is a priority need right now. Click here to learn about other blood drive opportunities.
Questions? Ideas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!