Applications are now available for the 27th annual Student Leadership Conference. Each spring, the Office of Student Life takes a group of about 40 students for a weekend-long leadership training. The Leadership Conference is designed to:
- Recruit quality student leaders for the upcoming academic year.
- Create camaraderie and team work among student leaders.
- Reduce cultural barriers among student leaders.
- Give all participants an opportunity for personal growth and development.
The three-day training workshop will include mini-lectures, group activities, small group discussions and sharing, directed conversations, a group-interaction/low-ropes course, and informal interaction with fellow participants and faculty/staff facilitators. The conference includes a $20 registration fee.
Applications and additional information is available online and are due to Student Life on Wednesday, March 16.
Student Life is now accepting applications for the 2013 Student Leadership Conference. This event is perfect for students who are already involved on campus or in a student organization, or who are interested in pursuing a leadership role at CPCC next year. Check out our awesome video about conference!
It is designed to:
- recruit quality student leaders for the upcoming year.
- create camaraderie and team-building among students.
- reduce cultural barriers.
- give all participants an opportunity for personal growth and development.
The Conference is a three-day training which includes mini-lectures, group activities, small group discussions and sharing, and other informal interaction with fellow participants and faculty/staff facilitators. Applications can be found online and in any Student Life office. Completed applications are due March 8 to any Student Life office along with a $20 registration fee.
Questions? Call Student Life at 704.330.6584 or visit www.cpcc.edu/student_life.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow personally and develop your leadership skills? If so, join us March 23 – 25 for the 23rd Annual Student Leadership Conference. To learn more about this exciting conference and how to apply, please click here. There are limited spaces, so act now!