What can you do at the Harper Summit?
Explore academic areas of study in the following skilled trades:
- Construction Management Technologies/Crowder Construction Institute
- Architectural Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Non-Destructive Examination
- Welding Technology
- Graphic Arts & Imaging Technology/Flexography
- Advertising + Graphic Design
Meet industry representatives from programs listed above. (A complete list of industries can be found at http://www.cpcc.edu/student_life/events/harper-summit.)
See program demonstrations and tools of the trade.
Participate in career workshops and learn job search strategies.
Enjoy food and giveaways.
This event is free. For more information please contact Anita McGill at 704.330.4422 and visit http://www.cpcc.edu/student_life/events/harper-summit.