A MAP tells you what classes you should take each semester in your program.
To find your MAP:
- on campus, visit ssp.cpcc.edu, use your CPCC login and password, and then click on VIEW MY MAP
- off campus, check email sent to you by advisor or use schedule builder
If you don’t have a MAP and would like one:
- AAS students are encouraged to see your faculty advisor
- transfer (AA/AS) students can see an advisor in Counseling & Advising
“How to use MAP” sessions will be held every Monday (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.) in October at the First Year Advising Office on Central Campus.
The new site was launched earlier this month, and has several improvements over the old Schedule Builder.
- The design of Schedule Builder has been updated and may be viewed better on mobile devices, so you can build your schedule on your phone or tablet.
- You can now mark certain courses as “favorites.” This makes it easier to come back later to check for available sections.
- If you’ve met with an advisor or counselor to plan the courses you should take, you can access your MAP inside Schedule Builder.
Of course, the same features from the old Schedule Builder are still available, allowing you to put together a list of courses, view any schedule conflicts and begin the registration process.
We hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed building it.