From now until the end of the semester, both the Levine and Central Campus locations of the CPCC Library will be having a clearance book sale! Get a bag from the library service desk at either location, fill it with books from the book sale and pay only $3! This clearance sale is happening only at the Levine and Central Campus library locations.
From November 14 to December 12, 2016, the CPCC Libraries will be hosting Fine Forgiveness Days. During this period, fines accrued from overdue items will be forgiven at all campus libraries in exchange for a donation to CPCC’s Single Stop program.
How does fine forgiveness work?
· For every box or pack of requested items from the list below $4 in fines will be waived. Single items will not be accepted. For instance, an individual serving of Lance crackers will not be accepted, however an eight-pack of crackers will be.
· A maximum of $20 in fines will be waived from any account.
· Only fines are waived – replacement fees for lost books are not eligible.
· No credits for future fines will be issued. Fine Forgiveness Days is for existing fines only.
The following items are requested for donation for Fine Forgiveness Days:
· Microwave Popcorn (Boxes)
· Hot Cocoa (box of 8 or 12)
· Apple Juice (box of 8 or 12)
· Water (6 or 24 pack)
· Trail Mix or Nuts (Box or individual bags)
· Granola Bars, Fruit Bars, Breakfast Bars (box of 6)
· Oatmeal (Instant, box of 12), Lance Crackers (8 pack)
· Tissues (pocket pack 8 individually wrapped)
Donations will be accepted even if you don’t have fines!
CPCC Cato, Central and Levine Bookstores will be closing at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25 and will be closed on November 26 and 27.
Thank you and have a great holiday!
Calling all student writers, poets, journalists and bloggers! Would you be interested in being on a panel to discuss how you started writing? Then CPCC Libraries wants YOU! The panel discussion will take place during CPCC’s literary festival, Sensoria, during the week of April 4-12, 2014. If you would like to participate and/or need more information, please contact Lynette Kendrick at(704.330.6114 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to respond is December 2.