Thursday, October 20, 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
315 W. Hebron, Charlotte, NC 28273
3rd Floor of Harper Campus
Student Registration Link – Click Here
Highlights from Harper Summit 2015
The Harper Summit is an incredible experience for everyone interested in the skilled trades. Industry Partners will meet current students and recent graduates of the Harper Campus.
They will share valuable information about their companies as well as employment opportunities. Current students will showcase their work and, student clubs will discuss all of the key activities they participate in.
This is a great event for anyone considering attending the Harper campus.
• See New Technology
• Meet Industry Partners
• Workshops: Underwater Welding – 10:30 am & Winning Interview Strategies – 11:10 am
We offer: Welding, Non-Destructive Examination, Graphic Arts and Technology, Advertising + Graphic Design, Electrical Systems Technology, Air, Heating and Refrigeration, Construction Management, and Architectural Technology.
We hope to see you there. Be sure to reserve your seat.
October 27 from noon-4 p.m.; 3rd Floor Harper Campus
What can you do at the Harper Summit?
Explore academic areas of study in the following skilled trades:
- Construction Management Technologies/Crowder Construction Institute
- Architectural Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Non-Destructive Examination
- Welding Technology
- Graphic Arts & Imaging Technology/Flexography
- Advertising + Graphic Design
Meet industry representatives from programs listed above. (A complete list of industries can be found at http://www.cpcc.edu/student_life/events/harper-summit.)
See program demonstrations and tools of the trade.
Participate in career workshops and learn job search strategies.
Enjoy food and giveaways.
This event is free. For more information please contact Anita McGill at 704.330.4422 and visit http://www.cpcc.edu/student_life/events/harper-summit.
Please join us for the 2nd Annual Harper Summit on Tuesday, November 4, 2014, from 1 – 5 p.m. at Harper Campus. The Harper Summit is a trade show and career networking event that celebrates the distinctive academic programs at our campus and connects students to employers in growing, dynamic industries. This event is free and is open to all CPCC students.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Explore Academic Areas of Study in the Skilled Trades, including: Construction Management; Architectural Technology; Electrical Systems Technology; Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration; Non-Destructive Examination; Welding Technology; Graphic Arts & Imaging Technology/Flexography; Advertising + Graphic Design
- Meet Industry Representatives (for the academic programs listed above)
- See Program Demonstrations and Tools of the Trade
- Participate in Career Workshops and Learn Job Search Strategies
- Learn About CPCC Support Services
- Enjoy Free Food and Giveaways
For more information about this event and the specific academic programs offered at Harper Campus, please visit: https://www.cpcc.edu/student_life/events/harper-summit