Join us for the Construction, Manufacturing and Graphics Technologies Open House at Harper Campus on Nov. 2!
Thursday, November 2 | 4:30 – 7 p.m.
Free parking is available in Lot D. Please use the Hebron Street entrance.
Join us to learn more about careers in Construction, Manufacturing and Graphics Technologies. You will have the opportunity to tour classrooms, attend live lab demonstrations and meet with industry- experienced faculty and staff to understand more about the degrees, diplomas and certificate programs that lead to some great careers.
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Technician (HVAC)
- Code Inspection, Home Inspection
- Construction Management
- Advanced Manufacturing/Fabrication, Welding Automation
- Advanced Welding, Pipe Welding
- Electrical Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Non-Destructive Examination
- Advertising and Graphic Design
- Imaging Technologies and Graphics Manufacturing
For questions about the Construction, Manufacturing and Graphics Technologies Open House, contact 704.330.2722, ext. 7451.