Fall into Safety Day
October 25, 2017
CPCC Central Campus, Overcash lawn
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Learn about the many ways CPCC offers security and safety to the college community. Students are welcome to stop by and learn more from CPCC College Security Services and the various community agencies listed below.
- CharMeck Emergency Management
- CharMeck Police Department
- Huntersville Police Department
- Mecklenburg County ABC Board
- Mecklenburg County Sheriff
- Safe Alliance
- Safety and Health Council of NC
- CPCC Security
- CPCC Health Sciences
Mark your calendars! The CPCC Security Department will host a “Fall into Safety” Day on Oct. 29 from 9 a.m. to noon to help the campus community “fall” into good safety habits as autumn “falls” upon us!
A number of external agencies will be on hand to provide faculty, staff and students with information to help them stay safe and healthy. The various agencies will focus on the following information:
- Holiday Safety Awareness (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Personal Safety Out at Night
- Alcohol and the Holidays
- Flu Season
- Batteries and Household Alarms
- Household Heating Systems and Portable Heaters
- Cold Weather Car Maintenance
- Emergency Preparedness – Home and Car
“Fall into Safety” Day is just one of the many measures that CPCC Security is utilizing to enhance college safety as it strives to keep every campus and facility a safe and secure place to learn.
If you have any questions or additional ideas about the event, please call ext. 3627.