Students are at the heart of Powering a Stronger Future, Central Piedmont’s recently launched $40 million campaign – the most ambitious, comprehensive fundraising campaign in the college’s history.
We believe in the power of education to change lives and strengthen our community. Five campaign priorities ensure the college’s ability to be singularly focused on student success:
- Removing Financial Barriers and Expanding Access to Opportunity
- Supporting Student Success, Equity, and Engagement
- Ensuring Instructional Excellence and Relevance
- Fostering Economic Mobility and Responding to Community Needs
- Responding to Present and Emergency Needs
For more information about the campaign and to meet some of the students and alumni who are helping to tell Central Piedmont’s story by sharing their own stories, visit our website at cpccfoundation.org/campaign.
Encourage your family and friends to connect with us on social media and follow our campaign progress. Also, be sure to follow #aStrongerFuture on your social media platforms to see the campaign’s latest news and accomplishments.