Central, Levine and Cato Campus Bookstore summer hours will remain the same for rental returns.
All CPCC Bookstores will close at 12:30 p.m. on July 3, 2013. Bookstores will not be open on July 4 & 5 and will be closed for the weekend.
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Buyback periods will be held at the Harper, Harris and Merancus Stores as follows:
Tuesday, May 7 – Thursday, May 9: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 3 – 7 p.m.
Friday, May 10: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday, May 13: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 3 – 7 p.m.
All rental books are due no later than Monday May 13
All campus bookstores will have adjusted hours next week due to spring break (March 11 – 15) as follows:
Purchasing your books doesn’t need to be a stressful situation; in fact here are a few tips to make it a quick, easy and even enjoyable process.
1) When going to the bookstore be sure to have a copy of your course schedule with you. This will help our booksellers ensure you are purchasing the correct text.
2) Bring your student ID Card. Not only is this used to purchase books if you receive financial aid, scholarships, or a sponsor, we love to see your smiling face on your ID.
3) While waiting to purchase your books, start up a conversation with the people in line with you. This is a great way to meet new people, and maybe even get some insight on a class you are taking, or are thinking about taking.
4) Remember to keep your receipt! We will gladly refund your purchase until January 18, 2013, as long as your books are in the exact condition as when you purchased them and you have your receipt.
5) Most importantly, your bookstores are here to help you with anything you may need, or any questions you need answered.
Have a wonderful semester!
We offer the largest eBook library available (2 million titles and growing), as students discover the convenience, features and savings of up to 60 percent for going digital.
Yes…….with the spring semester approaching it’s getting near the optimum time for selling back the textbooks you don’t want to keep. Please be reminded of the following:
- Books must be in resalable condition…. no missing pages, liquid stains, cover tears, etc.
- Highlighting (and some pencil/pen marking) allowed.
- Laboratory books generally not accepted
- The price you get can vary with the store location and inventory requirements
We look forward to helping you with your textbook needs.
This is an urgent reminder from the Financial Aid office at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). Friday (8/17/12) is the last day for financial aid recipients to purchase approved books, bus passes and supplies in the CPCC Barnes & Noble bookstore. Please do not miss your opportunity to purchase items that will support your success in the classroom. We hope your fall semester is off to a productive start, and thank you for choosing CPCC.
There is a planned power shutdown scheduled for CPCC’s Harper Campus this Saturday, August 4. This power shutdown will impact the Harper Campus bookstore, closing it for the weekend. During this period, students who are in need of bookstore assistance may visit any of CPCC’s other five campus bookstore locations. Locations and hours of operation may be viewed at http://cpcc.bncollege.com.
Beginning August 1, 2012, Financial Aid students can use excess funds to purchase books in the CPCC Barnes and Noble bookstore. Check your MyCollege account to confirm your financial aid award and account balance.
The North Carolina Tax-Free Weekend weekend will be observed August 3 – 6, 2012. Campus Barnes and Noble bookstore hours of operation for Tax-Free Weekend are as follows:
- Harper, Harris and Merancas Bookstores 9:00am to 4:00pm on Friday (August 3rd)
- Cato Bookstore 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (August 3rd)
- Levine Bookstore 7:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday (August 3rd)
- Central Bookstore 7:30 am to 5:00 pm on Friday (August 3rd)
- Harper, Harris, Merancas Bookstores will be open 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday (August 4)
- Central, Levine and Cato Bookstores 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday (August 4)
- Central Bookstore only on Sunday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (August 5)