During this time where we’re all online together, it’s still possible to stay connected to each other and to Central Piedmont. Let Student Life & Service-Learning offer you some easy ways to maintain your connections virtually!
- Central Piedmont is hosting a food share event on Harris Campus, where members of our community can get access to FREE food! The best part is, you don’t even have to leave your car, because it’s a Drive-Thru event! Join us Friday, September 11, 10:30 – 11:30 am. Advance registration is required. Register Today!
- Perspectives: Book Club: Service-Learning invites you to learn from other’s experiences through reading their stories. Students will read each month’s book and join us in the discussion each third Friday at 1:00. To learn more, please contact Lindsey.Graves@cpcc.edu.
- Service-Learning Dialogue Series: Be apart of the conversation! Join in on one of our dialogue series on current events, racial justice, or social justice. Contact Lauren.Estes@cpcc.edu to learn more.
- Click and Relax, Wednesday, September 2 from 4pm-5pm: Click and add color to many historic works of art from history via Google Arts and Culture experiments. Listen to relaxing music or top hits while you re-create historic works of art. You will be able to engage with other students, staff, and share your works. Zoom link.
- “Lunch and Introduction,” Thursday, September 3 from 12pm-1pm: The Library and Academic Learning Center will present information regarding virtual services and engage directly with students to answer questions and provide resources. Zoom link.
Questions? Ideas? Email email@example.com and let us know!