Want to learn more about Disability Services at CPCC? The newly updated website provides all the information you need to learn what services are available for students with disabilities. Website features include:
- Online access to student forms
- Information on processes, procedures, and services for students
- New sections on Assistive Technology and the Disability Services Testing Center
- Online forms for students:
-Sign Language Interpreter Requests for Student Services accessibility
– Books in Alternative Format
- Updated contact and staff information
You can also follow the Disability Services blog to stay up-to-date on:
- Department updates and reminders
- New assistive technology trends
- Scholarship information for students with disabilities
- Advocacy information and videos
- Much, much more!
Thank you for visiting our website and blog! Please contact us if you have any questions.