Do you know a Central Piedmont Community College graduate who is making a tremendous difference in the community?
Nominations are currently being sought for the 2020 Richard H. Hagemeyer Educational Advancement Award and the 2020 Young Alumni Award of Excellence. These awards recognize Central Piedmont graduates who have significantly benefited from their experiences at Central Piedmont and whose efforts have helped the community.
Nominations are being sought for individuals who have:
- Demonstrated community/professional involvement, social responsibility and impact.
- Acquired scholastic and learning skills that have led to continued personal and educational growth.
- Improved his or her economic status and social capital as a result of attending Central Piedmont Community College.
- Invested in the lives of others and is seen as a role model.
- Graduated within the last 10 years (Young Alumni Award of Excellence only).
Click to nominate an outstanding Central Piedmont alumnus by Feb. 28, 2020, at 6 p.m.