Do you need to enroll or have questions about the Affordable Care Act or your insurance options?
Health Insurance Navigators from theCharlotte Center for Legal Advocacy are here to help you!
Open labs are available at the following locations:
– Harper 352-M, November 9, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
– Harris I 2238, November 30, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Appointments are available on Central Campus in the Single Stop office every Tuesday, from November 7-December 12, from 9 a.m.-noon
To schedule an appointment, please visit: www.GCAconnector.org or call the Single Stop office at 704.330. 6435.
The following Information will be needed for your visit:
– Social Security Numbers (SSNs)
– Document numbers for eligible immigrants who want health coverage
– Birth dates
– Paystubs, W-2 forms, or other information about your family’s income
– Policy/member numbers for any current health coverage
– Information about any health coverage from a job that’s available to you or your family
Questions? Give Single Stop a call at 704.330.6435.