The Accelerated Career Training (ACT) Program offers opportunities to attain meaningful employment for individuals in the Charlotte region who are unemployed, underemployed, and/or limited to low-wage jobs.
Get free job training fast in these high-growth career paths:
- Call center/customer service representative
- Early childhood teacher
- Information technology
- Healthcare — Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomy, and EKG Technician
- Entry-level construction in partnership with Goodwill Industries
- Transportation/commercial driver’s license
- Heating/ventilation/air conditioning
Background checks and drug screening are not required for all ACT Program participation but may be required for future employment.
- We offer options that will give you the skills you need for a specific job
- Complete your program in 7-16 weeks and start your new career
- These free job training programs cover all required costs including tuition, books, fees and services.
To contact the Program Coordinator, call 704.330.2722 ext. 3817 or email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org