Beginning Aug. 10th, we are pleased to offer a limited range of in-person services at all campus libraries:
- Book and material check-out
- Computer use by appointment (for urgent academic needs)
- Interlibrary loan
- Central Campus: Monday: 9 am to 7 pm, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9 am – 4 pm
- Cato, Harper, Harris, Levine and Merancas Campuses: Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 1 pm
- All physical locations are closed on Friday (online services available)
- The Cato Campus Law Library is also currently closed.
The library will continue its robust slate of online services, including:
- 24/7 chat help
- 1-on-1 remote research/assignment support – make an appointment!
- Full-text databases and electronic resources, including streaming video and e-book collections at https://www.cpcc.edu/academics/library
- Blackboard support
We also wanted to note that a few services will be unavailable until we are able to enter future phases of re-opening. These services include:
- Textbook/class material reserves
- Individual and group study spaces
Check out our short tutorial highlighting our Fall 2020 services! The library’s full re-opening plan is available on our Covid-19 library guide. If you have any questions, call us at 704-330-6635 or chat with us here.