With classes moved online, Central Piedmont Barnes & Noble bookstores has new virtual processes to support you. If you’ve been awarded financial aid for fall semester, you may be eligible to cover the cost of your textbooks with remaining funds.
Charge eligible book and supply purchases to your student account today! Orders purchased with financial aid will be shipped via UPS and charged to your student account beginning August 1. But don’t wait – its best to place your order early for faster delivery.
In order to purchase books using financial aid, students must be awarded in MyCollege and have all requested documents submitted. To confirm you’ve been awarded, please follow these steps:
- Log into MyCollege.
- Select ‘Financial Aid’ on the right side of the page.
- Click the dropdown titled ‘Select an Award Year.’
- Make sure the term says ‘2020/2021 Academic Year.’
- Click on “Go to Account Summary” to view current aid status.
If you do not have a financial aid award letter, please follow these steps in MyCollege:
- Check your Self-Service Checklist for missing or incomplete documents.
- Review the “Action Needed” section and complete any required actions.
- Please note: When documents are received by the Financial Aid department, the checklist items will show “Completed” status.
Due to COVID-19, Barnes & Noble may experience delivery delays from publishers which could impact delivery timeframes for certain orders. The bookstore will notify you directly if any textbooks are on backorder. You can also log into B&N accounts to view order status for deliveries.
We encourage you to buy your books now in order to receive them as early as possible!