During this time where we’re all online together, it’s still possible to stay connected to each other and to Central Piedmont. Let Student Life & Service-Learning offer you some easy ways to maintain your connections virtually!
- Single Stop is offering a webinar for students – “Crisis Budget Management” – on Wednesday, April 15 at 3pm. Learn important information about how you can best manage your money through this difficult time. Click here to register and receive login information to join the webinar. Questions? Email Student.Life@cpcc.edu
- Central Piedmont and community blood center, One Blood, will host a blood drive on April 21, noon-5 p.m., in the driveway of the Overcash building on Central Campus. Space is limited in order to properly social distance and appointments are required. All donors will receive a $20 eGift Card, as well as a free wellness check (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, pulse, iron count and cholesterol check). Reserve an appointment or contact Jesse.Bennett@cpcc.edu with questions.
- Know a teacher who has gone the extra mile or who has made an awesome transition to teaching online? The SGA has extended their nomination for the 2nd Annual Teaching Excellence Awards until April 24. Nominate a great Central Piedmont teacher and thank them for their work.
- Mark your calendar for your priority registration dates. Summer priority registration and fall priority registration begin Fri., April 17. Be sure to check in with Academic Advising to make sure you are registering for the right classes!
- Show us your Central Piedmont SFH (study from home) pride by tagging @cpccstudentlife and @centralpiedmontcc wearing your Central Piedmont gear in your at home classroom!