During your extended Spring Break, Central Piedmont staff and faculty have been working around the clock to transition thousands of courses to online delivery. We know many of you need help and have questions. Please know your instructors and student services staff members are here to assist. All student services are available online or by phone. Please use the college website to find the service you need, and don’t hesitate to call or email.
We ask for your patience and understanding while we navigate this transition together. You may experience some delays, but we promise to respond to your questions and concerns as quickly as possible. Please remember to:
- Go online.The college has created a comprehensive Web page with resources to help you during this transition. Visit learnremotely.cpcc.edu to discover what you need to know if you’re taking online courses, or if your courses have moved online.
- Check your college email often for communication from your instructors and the college. This is the college’s official channel of communication, and we will provide email updates as soon as the information becomes available.
- Visit the college’s COVID-19 Web page to review all announcements and instructions related to the coronavirus.
- Download the Central Piedmont Mobile app for your phone from the App store or the Google Play app store. This is a convenient way to access news, Blackboard, MyCollege, and your college email account.
- Stay connected with Central Piedmont social media. This is a fast, easy way to stay up-to-date.
We remain dedicated to preserving the health, safety, and academic needs of our students. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you this week and the weeks to come.