Central Piedmont offers you a ton of ways to get involved, make friends, do good for others, and have fun. While we offer hundreds of unique experiences on each campus during the semester (calendar of events), here are the Top 5 Ways to Plug-In This Week.
- Positive Community for Women (Central Campus): (Wed, March. 4, 2pm-3pm)
March 4: Let’s Give Back! Need a supportive environment to help achieve your personal and academic goals? Join PCW, supported by Central Piedmont Counseling. If you have questions contact PCW at email@example.com, 704-330-6954
- Blood Drive (Cato Campus): (Thu, March 5, 10am-3pm)
It is that time again to help save lives, be someone’s miracle please come out and help by donating blood. Walk-ins welcome! Look for the bus!
- Career Fair (Central Campus):(Thu, March 5, 11am-2pm)
View current information, including the companies hiring at this year’s Career Fair here. This event is free and open to everyone. If you are a Central Piedmont student and need interpreting services, please contact Disability Services. Non-students, please contact Mattie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? 704.330.6551
- Service-In-Action Event: Loaves and Fishes (Off-Campus):(Fri, March 6, 9am-11:00am) Address: 648 Griffith Road Suite B Charlotte, NC 28217. Please park at the back near the warehouse. Once you enter the complex, you will see a large Loaves & Fishes sign on the building. Student volunteers will be assisting in sorting, inspecting, and packing non-perishable food items for distribution. Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather. **8 volunteers requested. Please sign up here:CPCC Service-In-Action Website
- Level Up Personal Enrichment Series (Levine Campus): (Fri, March 6, 11am-1pm) Level Up – A journey to becoming a better “YOU”! Level Up is an exciting new series developed to provide students opportunities for personal growth beyond the classroom. If you’re ready to challenge yourself beyond your comfort zone, meet new people and begin a guided journey towards self-awareness and personal development, this program is for you! Contact Nakeshia Staley (email@example.com) to register.