Central Piedmont offers you a ton of ways to get involved, make friends, do good for others, and have fun. While we offer hundreds of unique experiences on each campus during the semester (calendar of events), here are the Top 5 Ways to Plug-In This Week.
- Student Resource Day (Central Campus): Come out onto the Worrell Lobby on Wednesday, January 29th (11am-1pm) and talk with representatives from around the College to make connections and find resources! Contact email@example.com to find out how you can become involved.
- Student Resource Day (Cato Campus): Visit us in the Atrium on Thursday, January 30th (11am-1pm) where representatives from all student service departments will be present and available to speak with you! These services include Counseling and Advising, Financial Aid, Single Stop, Library, Veteran Services and many more! Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with the services you need. Free lunch for attendees who visit at least (6) tables!
- Family Fridays (Central Campus): Are you feeling overwhelmed in the semester yet? Join the Family Resource Center (Overcash 255) on Friday, January 31 (12pm-2pm) for some downtime. Come enjoy a movie and some snacks with your peers.
- Student Resource Day (Harris Campus): Join us on Monday, February 3rd (11am-1pm) where representatives from several student service departments will be present and available to speak with you! Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with the services you need.
- Student Resource Day (Merancas Campus): Get information Wednesday, February 5th (10am-10:30am) in the Claytor Courtyard about support services and resources available to help you be a successful student. Financial Aid, Counseling & Advising, Career Services, the Library, Student Life, Service-Learning, Family Resource Center, Co-op, and more services will be present! Contact: Cassie.Sinkovitz@cpcc.edu