Central Piedmont offers you a ton of ways to get involved, make friends, do good for others, and have fun. While we offer hundreds of unique experiences on each campus during the semester – check out the full calendar of events – here are the Top 5 Ways to Plug-In This Week.
- Blood Drive (Merancas Campus): Student Life is hosting a blood drive on Wednesday, January 22nd from 10 am-2 pm. Walk-ins are welcome or you can sign up in advance in either the SGA or Student Life Office (TS 231/TS 230) or by emailing Cassie Sinkovitz. All donors will receive a FREE T-SHIRT and refreshments. Contact: Cassie.Sinkovitz@cpcc.edu
- Welcome Week (Central Campus): Goals and Candy, Wednesday, January 22nd from 9:30-11 am, Therapy Dog Visit, Thursday, January 23rd from 11 am-12:30 pm in the Worrell Lobby.
- Week of Welcome (Cato Campus): Make Your Own Keychain, Wednesday, January 22nd from 11 am-1 pm (Cato 3 Lounge), WOW Game Truck, Thursday, January 23rd from 12-2 pm (Front of Cato 3).
- Warm-Up Wednesday (Merancas): Wednesday, January 22nd from 9:30-11:30 am, grab some free coffee and enjoy conversations with your fellow students.
- Student Resource Day (Harper Campus): Join us on the first-floor lobby to learn about resources offered for students at Harper campus on Tuesday, January 28th from 11:30-1:30 pm.