Do you know a Central Piedmont Community College graduate who is making a tremendous difference in the community?
Nominations are currently being sought for the 2019 Richard H. Hagemeyer Educational Advancement Award and the inaugural 2019 Young Alumni Award of Excellence. These awards recognize a Central Piedmont graduate who has significantly benefited from his/her experiences at the college and whose efforts have helped the community.
Nominations are being sought for individuals who have:
- Demonstrated community/professional involvement, social responsibility and impact.
- Acquired scholastic and learning skills that have led to continued personal and educational growth.
- Improved his or her economic status and social capital as a result of attending Central Piedmont Community College.
- Invested in the lives of others and is seen as a role model.
- Graduated within the last 10 years (Young Alumni Award of Excellence only).
The selected award recipients will be presented the award at the college’s Commencement on Thursday, May 16, 2019, and a one-year scholarship will be granted to a student in an area of study reflective of the winner’s background.
Click to nominate an outstanding Central Piedmont alumnus by March 22 at 6 p.m.