Come join us for CPCC Cares, a wellness fair to improve students’ physical, emotional and financial health. Representatives from a host of college departments and organizations within the Charlotte community will be on hand.
- Participate in health screenings
- Apply for various services (financial, housing, employment, legal and more)
- Speak with a counselor about emotional health and relationships
- Join in activities to discover new resources and tips for healthy lifestyles
- Build new relationships at CPCC
Tuesday, October 2
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
CENTRAL CAMPUS, WORRELL BUILDING, TAYLOR GYM
CPCC Cares is a collaboration among Counseling Services, Family Resource Center, Single Stop and Student Life.