From November 13 to December 12, 2017, the CPCC Library will be hosting Fine Forgiveness Days. During this period, fines accrued from overdue items will be forgiven at all campus libraries in exchange for a donation to CPCC’s Single Stop program.
How does fine forgiveness work?
· For every multi-pack of requested items from the list below $3.00 in fines will be waived. Single items will not be accepted. For instance, an individual serving of Lance crackers will not be accepted, however a multi-pack of crackers will be.
· A maximum of $20 in fines will be waived from any account.
· Only fines are waived – replacement fees for lost books are not eligible.
· No credits for future fines will be issued. Fine Forgiveness Days is for existing fines only.
The following multi-pack items are requested as donations for Fine Forgiveness Days:
· Microwave Popcorn
· Hot Cocoa
· Apple Juice
· Trail Mix or Nuts
· Granola Bars, Fruit Bars, Breakfast Bars
· Lance Crackers
Donations will be accepted even if you don’t have fines!