Crews working on the Monroe Expressway project will permanently close CPCC Lane to through traffic at 7 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7, weather permitting.
Once the closure is in place, motorists will not be able to access CPCC Lane from U.S. 74 (Independence Blvd.). A cul-de-sac will be built at the end of the road as part of its final configuration. Advance warning signs are currently in place to notify motorists of the new pattern.
Updated directions to Levine Campus
The CPCC Levine Campus’ physical address is: 2800 Campus Ridge Rd., Matthews, NC 28105
Campus Ridge Rd. remains accessible from Monroe Rd.
To access Campus Ridge Rd. from Independence Blvd. (Hwy. 74):
- Continue on Independence Blvd./Hwy 74 past CPCC Lane
- Take a RIGHT at the first traffic light onto Stallings Road
- Take a RIGHT at the first traffic light onto Matthews Indian Trail Road
- Take a LEFT at the end of road onto CPCC Lane
- Continue to campus parking as normal
Please leave early when coming to campus to allow additional time in case of traffic issues or congestion with this new road closure.
For updates, visit cpcc.edu.