Are you coming to the career fair on March 9 at the Worrell Gym from 11-2? Here are Career Services’ recommendations for making the most out of your time there:
· Dress for success – first impressions count!
· Research the companies who are scheduled to attend.
· Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
· Bring your CPCC Student ID – you’ll be eligible to win great prizes (including a $500 CPCC Scholarship) and get a professional headshot for your social media accounts.
· Get a guided tour of the event at 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
· If a recruiter tells you to apply for their job online, they’re not trying to brush you off, some cannot accept resumes at a career fair for a variety of reasons. Make sure to apply online and mention that you met the recruiter at the Career Fair
Complete event information is available on the Career Services website: www.cpcc.edu/career/fair. Use #CPCCGetHired to find more information on social media. See you there!