From November 14 to December 12, 2016, the CPCC Libraries will be hosting Fine Forgiveness Days. During this period, fines accrued from overdue items will be forgiven at all campus libraries in exchange for a donation to CPCC’s Single Stop program.
How does fine forgiveness work?
· For every box or pack of requested items from the list below $4 in fines will be waived. Single items will not be accepted. For instance, an individual serving of Lance crackers will not be accepted, however an eight-pack of crackers will be.
· A maximum of $20 in fines will be waived from any account.
· Only fines are waived – replacement fees for lost books are not eligible.
· No credits for future fines will be issued. Fine Forgiveness Days is for existing fines only.
The following items are requested for donation for Fine Forgiveness Days:
· Microwave Popcorn (Boxes)
· Hot Cocoa (box of 8 or 12)
· Apple Juice (box of 8 or 12)
· Water (6 or 24 pack)
· Trail Mix or Nuts (Box or individual bags)
· Granola Bars, Fruit Bars, Breakfast Bars (box of 6)
· Oatmeal (Instant, box of 12), Lance Crackers (8 pack)
· Tissues (pocket pack 8 individually wrapped)
Donations will be accepted even if you don’t have fines!