Disability Services are requesting volunteers for the following:
- Textbook-to-Audio Readers
- Record your voice as you read textbook chapters and submit audio files
- Tactile Graphics
- Bring pictures to life by raising them off the page using everyday art supplies.
Benefits of being a volunteer:
- Gain perspective of other students at CPCC
- Volunteer on your own schedule and as needed
- Provide the platform for other student’s success
- Conceptualize class materials to get a greater learning experience
- Learn a new skill
Email Alysia Leak (Alysia.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested. In the subject line specify what you would like to volunteer for. Please briefly describe your schedule and which campuses you are willing to volunteer from.