It’s the last week to get ready for the CPCC Career Fair! The event takes place next Thursday, March 5 from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. at the Grady Cole Center (next to the Central Campus).
Recruiters are eager to talk to CPCC students about full-time, part-time and internship positions with their companies.
Career Services wants to help you with last minute preparations. Check out these resources to help you get ready:
- Watch this video segment (5 tips in 5 minutes) from Dr. Connie Johnston, a CPCC career counselor.
- Take a look at the Career Services weekly blog posts that give helpful career fair hints.
- Learn about the companies recruiting your programs.
- Check out Career Services on Pinterest, where you can find even more career fair resources, including our board that highlights all attending companies.
- Email your resume to Career Services to have it reviewed by a career counselor.
When you attend the fair next week, remember:
- professional dress is required for admittance.
- to bring your CPCC Student ID to gain access through the VIP entrance.
- to have multiple copies of your resume to give to recruiters you talk to.
Learning about job openings and getting the chance to talk to employers face-to-face is one of the toughest steps in a job search. The career fair takes care of both tasks in one day. Don’t miss out on this prime job search event!