Congratulations Graduates

All of your hard work has finally paid off and we would like to congratulate you on your graduation. We wish you much success in you new career or on your continued education path. Thank you for choosing Central Piedmont Community  College and for letting us help you accomplish your

CPCC Graduation

CPCC Graduation

personal and professional goals!

One thought on “Congratulations Graduates

1. As a family, we would like to thank God for allowing us to share such an awesome academic experience with CPCC. My wife (FolaYan Muhammad) & myself (Fenyanga Muhammad) will both be participating in the May 15, 2014 Graduation Ceremony. I, as a spring graduate, and my wife as a summer graduate. We appreciate the academic foundation that we both built through hard work, dedication & vision by attending, CPCC. It’s not easy, being fulltime parents, with 2 small children, while also being fulltime students, however; with the help of CPCC, our professors, staff, & advisors, we as a family were able to pull through and complete this phase of our academic journey. CPCC, WE THANK YOU, WE THANK YOU, WE THANK YOU!!!