The Diversity Committee presents recipes from all around the world. Many CPCC students hail from Bhutan, a landlocked nation on the southern end of the Himalayas. Try this refreshing and simple Bhutanese side salad. Perfect for spring and summer!
Cucumbers with Onion and Cheese
- 1/2 large seedless cucumber, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled farmer’s cheese
- 1 medium fresh green chili pepper, seeded and diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop the cucumber coarsely.
2. Chop the onion finely.
3. Combine in a bowl with remaining ingredients and mix gently.