SPRING 2014 PRIORITY REGISTRATION: November 1- 8
Spring Open Registration : Begins November 11
Remember to register early for the best selection!
The information below provides priority dates and times for currently enrolled students and the first open registration date for new and returning students.
If you are a currently enrolled student, you have also received notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Priority registration is for currently enrolled FALL* students in degree, diploma or certificate programs with:
· 50+ completed* credit hours – Nov. 1 (noon)
· Active Military and Veterans – Nov. 2 (7:30 a.m.)
· 30-49 completed* credit hours – Nov. 4 (7:30 a.m.)
· 10-29 completed* credit hours – Nov. 5 (7:30 a.m.)
· 0-9 completed* credit hours – Nov. 6 (7:30 a.m.)
· All other currently enrolled – Nov. 7 (7:30 a.m.)
For more information, call 704.330.2722 or visit www.cpcc.edu/admissions.
Note: Corporate and Continuing Education registration for spring classes begins Nov. 1 and is ongoing throughout the term. For more information, call 704.330.4223.